We hope to have a fairly comprehensive list of our plants online in March 2014.
Below is a partial listing of where you can find our plants at 2712 N. Triphammer Road. We hope to have a map of plant locations on our website soon.
Behind the Garden Center, Plants under and adjacent to the Pergola (Arbor):
Container Shrubs ranging from Shade to Part Shade, Full Sun to Part Shade, and Full Sun.
- Beautyberry (Callicarpa)
- Beautybush (Kolkwitzia amabilis)
- Blue Holly (Ilex meserveae)
- Inkberry (Ilex glabra)
- Japanese Kerria (Kerria japonica)
- Japanese Andromeda (Pieris andromeda)
- Mock Orange (Philadelphus)
- Mountain Laurel (Kalmia latifolia)
- Serviceberry (Amelanchier)
- Smoke Bush/Tree (Cotinus goggygria)
- Spicebush (Lindera benzoin)
- St. John’s Wort (Hypericum)
- Summersweet (Clethra alnifolia)
- Sweet Shrub (Calycanthus floridus)
- Virginia Sweetspire (Itea virginica)
- Sweet Fern (Comptonia peregrina)
- Winterberry (Ilex verticillata)
- Changing Seasonal Displays on Table Endcaps
- Four Inch Potted Perennials (Special Size and Price)
- Ground Covers including: Vinca (myrtle/periwinkle), Pachysandra, Ivy, Wintercreeper, Bearberry, Wild Ginger, Sweet Woodruff, Sedum and Jeepers Creepers.
- Shade Perennials Including: Astilbe, Bleeding Hearts, Heuchera, Helleborus, Lamium, Primula, etc.
- Shade Annuals Including: Impatiens, Begonia, and Coleus
Hanging Baskets of Annuals, Mixed Annual Planters
Hard Goods Including: Wood and Metal Trellis Supports, Pottery, Buddha Statue
Water Garden Plants Including: Water Lily, Lotus, Water Hyacinth, Water Lettuce, Marsh Marigold, Canna.
Poly House 1 : Hosta, Ferns, Shade Perennials and Ground Covers
Poly House 2: Daylilys, Assorted Perennials
Poly House 3 : Container Shrubs Including Forsythia, Red-Twig Dogwood, Lilac, Hydrangea, Winterberry, Spirea, etc.
Poly House 4: Asparagus, Blueberries, Blackberries, Currants, Elderberry, Gooseberry, Grapes, Raspberry, Rhubarb, etc and Fruit Trees
Poly House 5: Dwarf Orchard Fruit trees including: Apple, Apricot, Cherry, Peach, Pear, Plum, etc.
- Tables in front of Garden Center Shop contain Annuals in packs and pots.
- Tables along the glass house contain Annuals and Vegetables.
- Tables in front of pergola contain Herbs and changing seasonal displays.
- Tables to the left of front parking contain Peony and tree Peony.
Glass House contains Tropical House Plants, Orchids, African Violets, etc.
Shrubs behind pergola include containerized ornamentals: Lilac, Spirea, Boxwood, Viburnum, Cotoneaster, Sumac, Quince, Hydrangea, Potentilla, Burning Bush, Rose of Sharon, Weigela, Butterfly Bush, Barberry. Also hedge shrubs such as Privet, Red and Yellow Twig Dogwood, Russian Olive, etc.
Further back are vines including Honeysuckle, Wisteria, Trumpet Vine, etc.
The smaller wedge of shrubs contains similar as above, but in B& B form and usually larger. Lining the alley behind that wedge are flowering pear trees, etc.