Our highly qualified staff is here to help you!
Many have been working in the landscaping and horticulture business for years, and can answer just about any question that you may have about plants, designs, patios, and various cleanups.
- David Fernandez: email@example.com; President and Company Owner, 40+ years experience; Cornell degree in Landscape Architecture
- Chris Gruber: firstname.lastname@example.org; Landscape Designer/Estimator; Cornell University, Masters, Landscape Architecture; CNLP; 11 years experience; strengths include designing plantings, and working with woody plants, trees, shrubs, and turf
- Pat Dutt: email@example.com; Estimator; Program Administrator; CNLP; Permaculturist; electric bicyclist (commutes 20 mi/day); B.A. Colgate U., M.S. Geosciences, University of Houston
- James Pagano: firstname.lastname@example.org; Landscape Designer/Estimator; SUNY ESF, Bachelor’s of Landscape Architecture
- Kass Kerns: email@example.com
- Heidi Newhart: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hilary Lukas: Wells College, Environmental Studies; knowledgeable in viticulture, vegetable farming, and produce agriculture
- Lisa Woodruff: email@example.com
- Pat Wilson: firstname.lastname@example.org; Senior Horticulturalist, CNLP
- Doug Bennett: email@example.com; CNLP; ICPN graduate; General Manager; Hardscape Manager; 25 years experience
- Jerry Chiszar: 30 years planting and other landscape experience; licensed NYS Pesticide Applicator
- Ed Kazel: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kathy Bates: email@example.com; Brown University; Accounts Receivable and Payable; Office Manager
Our entire staff attends weekly educational sessions conducted by David and thus, many are able to identify plants. They can suggest practical ways to minimize deer damage. They will alert homeowners if they find diseased plants or invasive plants. Topics of the weekly educational session include plant identification, safety, efficiency, customer service, how to protect your plants from pests and insects, the basics of hardscaping, and other intriguing topics. Crew members attend training every spring sponsored by the Southern Tier Nursery and Landscape Association and can recognize infestations of the Emerald Ash Borer, the Asian Longhorn Beetle and Hemlock Wooly Adelgid.